The Flash Point of Vaseline

An encyclopaedia of veritable thoughts and ideas. In other words the blog of a tall tales extraordinaire!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Random sex toys extra....


Well I have been literally overwhelmed by the responses to the random sex toys posted earlier in the day expanding the library of random and slightly freakish sex toys. So here's the highlights of that one mail.

The accomodator
For the thoughtful man who likes to take a lass to the heights of erotic ecstasy. Makes a change from seeing it on his forehead I'd guess.
Inches: 9.5

A snip at $38.98 - feel that quality

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 am, Blogger suze said…

    [quote]literally overwhelmed by the responses to the random sex toys [/quote]

    It is flattering to think that TWO comments from a pair of aging lesbians can overwhelm you -- James --

    poor boy
    I think you are falling well behind in the competitive blog race I've decied to have with you which is won by the person with the most comments

    and if I wasn't doing sympathy posts on an hourly basis, you'd be left with cosmolina alone -- haven't you GOT any mates?

     
  • At 5:01 pm, Blogger James said…

    no.

    but at least i don't put myself about all across the internet ;)

     
  • At 8:19 pm, Blogger suze said…

    hmm

    I have to agree your sex toys are small beer compared to my obsession with things anal atm ..

    it is a slightly curious thing doing a blog on the WWW where the main raison d'etre is the malfunction of my back-passage .. hey ho

     

Post a Comment

<< Home