The Flash Point of Vaseline

An encyclopaedia of veritable thoughts and ideas. In other words the blog of a tall tales extraordinaire!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Pearls of wisdom

An introductory email I sent to a relationship manager of a sports club recently.

“we are a digital communications company – in lay mans speak it means we build highly effective consumer focused digital experiences for our clients who have a interest in integrated communications strategies and revenue generation online”

Oh deary deary deary me - pah!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger suze said…

    God knows what sort of layman (sic) would use terms like these James ... delightful jargon over-load

    pah indeed!

    I was going to put a link into your blog from mine - but now I see you've got onto mysterious sex-tools I cant quite see it as a sensible thing to do!

     
  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger James said…

    He he - the funny thing was, I actually sent this mail!

    It seemed pretty reasonable at the time.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home